Campfire Coffee Best Worst Coffee

Campfire coffee is the best worst coffee I have ever enjoyed. Coffee tasting like hard-boiled campfire coffee on a coffee break at the office is deplorable.  We feel ripped off -- a good cup of coffee is as much a psychological state as it is physical.

However, hang a kettle of mountain stream water over a low campfire until it reaches the hot state and adding a handful of coffee grounds to the kettle and setting it aside on a rock -- that is almost 100% delicious yet powerful and strong at the same time.

I was going to include the recipe for campfire coffee but realize now that I already did in the previous paragraph.  I can't add to that recipe at all.  Just making coffee outside is in itself a pleasant experience and I don't know if it's the fresh air and open atmosphere or not, but campfire coffee is always savored.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...