Kona Coffee Plantations in Hawaii

As I write this coffee blog I learn so much about my beloved coffee beans.  One thing I have decided is that I'm going to have to order some of these rich pure coffees.  I want coffee that is pure.  No more paying $10 for a can that has ground coffee beans with filler material.

The rich brown coffee beans you see in the bowl on your left are from the Kona Coffee Belt on the Big Island of Hawaii.   Hawaiian Kona coffee farms raise their coffee trees in deep volcanic soils.  The early morning cool mist and the steam from the warm afternoons make for happy coffee trees which translates into a rich cup of coffee.

Coffee plants or trees were introduced to Hawaii from South America over two hundred years ago.  The early planners of the coffee plantations in Hawaii quickly learned that they could only plant on the leeward slopes of the volcanoes of Hualalai and Mauna Loa.  


For more information you can visit www.konamountaincoffee.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...