The Other Power of Coffee

Making a pot of fresh coffee and sharing it with a friend on a dreary cloudy day is much more than just sipping on coffee.  The very act of preparing coffee says to everyone involved that they are accepted by all.  As I make a fresh pot of coffee during the day after working for hours, I anticipate the joy of relaxing with my feet up and sipping on a hot cup of coffee with real whipping cream added.

I can get a lot done while I wait for the coffee to brew.  It takes about three minutes for my coffee to brew up.  I can get all the dishes put away out of the dishwasher, sweep the kitchen floor, and light a candle before the pot signals it is done.  I work like a streak of lightening but I do get it done and that makes the coffee taste even better.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...